What to Bring
- Bring your ticket (unless you selected our "Will Call" option)
- Bring your yoga mat and any props you feel you will need
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring appropriate clothes for hiking
- Bring your printed out class schedule.
- Bring a small backpack to carry your belongings.
- Bring your photo ID
Where to go
64 Klein Ave
Hunter , NY 12442
- Come to main lodge to register
- Classes will be in the main lodge and the learning center
- Arrive early so you can find your classes
- All classes are closed 10 minutes after starting time.
- Please be conscious of noise levels near classes.
Served in Main Lodge at the Gathering Place.
Saturday / Sunday:
- Breakfast: 8-11am
- Lunch: 12-3pm
- Dinner: 6-9pm
Everyone is welcome to participate! Those under 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or guardian if they are doing yoga. Festival grounds are free and open to the public. You can wander through the Vendor Village market and eat in our food court. Kids 13 -16 are welcome to attend regular scheduled classes with a festival pass and ticket-holding parent or guardian. Children 12 & under have free access to the musical performances when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
New to Yoga?
There are classes for all levels and things for everyone to do. Ahimsa offers a place where everyone can support each other as we challenge ourselves with new experiences! There are lots of activities to choose from: meditation, yoga, lectures, music and shopping.
The festival will happen rain or shine! All classes are indoors except the Meditation Hikes.
- All sales final.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Advertised presenters, teachers and artists are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.